Friday, October 30, 2009

Dressing up like Sandy Olsen from Grease


No one should disagree if I said that Sandy Olsen at the end of the movie Grease looked sexy and gorgeous! Danny Zuko was head over heels for this girl. With the tight leather pants, shoulder to shoulder shirt, the red heels and the big teased curled hair with of course...the red lipstick to top it all off. For Halloween I'm planning on being Sandy. Finding a Sandy Costume is actually quite easy. They do have outfits at halloween stores but they look pretty cheap and are expensive. I went to Forever 21 and bought leather pants for only 7 dollars! Then a shoulder to shoulder shirt for 5 dollars. CHEAP. I had the red heels and well the hair..thats a different story. It takes a lot of practice to get hair like Sandy. I really don't think there is any way to get her exact hair unless you use fake hair or a wig. I just put rollers in my hair and and hair sprayed and teased it like CRAZY. For make-up just apply some dark black make-up on the eyes and bright red lipstick. Lastly, don't forget the hoop earrings :] If you can try and get your boyfriend or a guy friend to be Danny Zuko. I'm getting my boyfriend to be Danny, I CANT WAIT :] Hope you all have a good halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment