Thursday, October 15, 2009

Butterfly costume


I cant wait for Halloween, it’s the time to decorate the house, make or buy costumes, get scared, hang out with friends and eat a lot of candy. A lot of people usually just buy their costume, which is fine, but a lot of the costumes seem a little cheap and well…skanky. I’m a sophomore in college and I want to be a butterfly, haha. I am going to make my own butterfly wings. I’m an art major so this is probably a lot more fun for me, unless you enjoy painting. But I am going to decorate my wings however I want. Wear black tights and a black cute top. The going to do EXTRAVIGENT makeup all over my eyes and just go all out. Then I’m going to curl my hair, or re-curl my hair and tease it A LOT. So ill be like an exotic butterfly. It will be cheap, cute, unique, and fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment