Friday, November 13, 2009

Photoshop


Soooo I have my ups and downs with photoshop. I do think its awesome but it just depends how you use it. For example, I like the fact that I can get rid of my blemishes on my face and I can do cool affects with different colors and textures. What I don't like is when the media takes pictures of celebrities and makes them skinnier, eyes bigger, skin radiant, neck longer, hair longer, legs longer, everything! They completely change the celebrity and thats one of the reasons why girls are so self consious...they feel like they have to look just as good as the people in the magazines and well you tend to realize you can't do that. But there's nothing I can do about that, right? I mean photoshop is fun, just don't use it to show the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment